Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding of key design and prototyping principles
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Ensure web design is optimised for maximum speed, scalability and smartphones
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Work with Project Manager and Software lead to understand company needs
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on product architecture and design
- Drive the existing systems evolution with a focus on security, performance, scalability and maintainability
- Plan and design the structure of new frontend technology solutions
- Oversee products through development by providing guidance to team members, performing code reviews and working with product owners to ensure successful outcomes
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet business goals and performance requirements
- Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time on deployed systems
- Identify opportunities to improve working practices and recommend changes where necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relative industry experience
- 3+ Years of experience in the design of significantly sized systems written with tecthnologies such as Angular, Material UI, Type Script, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Significant experience of delivering custom solutions and integrating with Backend RESTful APIs developed using NET Technologies
- An understanding of architectural patterns including Service Orientated Architectures, Micro-services, REST etc.
- Experience developing applications that work on any device and platforms including mobile application.
- Experience using aesethetic design tools and using markup languages to write webpages
- Experience with responsive and adapative design
- Experience with SEO Principles and maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Ability to organize and plan work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both within the development team and across the wider business