Integrated Software Data Service is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our growing team and new company. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our Software platform highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable for organizations by writing large-scale, single-page applications that focus on user interaction. You’ll write incredible, scalable front-end and back-end code every day. You’ll even get to produce features in Iteration! This is an excellent opportunity for a curious, eager software engineer who’s looking to create features and products that will help propel our company ahead of the completion, and who’s also eager to join a dynamic, fast-growing team, one that fosters a fun and growth-oriented office culture.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Support and nurture front-end real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay.
- Integrate third-party systems via APIs.
- Focus on rendering performance to ensure a superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Actively participate in weekly code reviews.
- Collaborate daily with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals, and pain points.
- 2+ years of development experience in the technology industry
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and statistics
- Experience with Stylus, SASS, or LESS, SFTP
- Bachelor or Diploma of Science in Computer Science or a related field
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Scripting Language – Python, C# is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud Based Application Architecture and Implementations is plus
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts
- Able to analyze business requirements and architect efficient solutions
- Hands-on experience with J2EE, Eclipse, UNIX, UML, and object-oriented development methodologies
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database systems including Oracle, MongoDB.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000
Work Type: Remote
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.