Foreman (Cleaner Supervisor)
StreSERT Integrated Limited
Health & Safety
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures.
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and ensuring that they are carried out expertly.
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis to know when they are worn out and also request for a replacement.
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse.
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- Academic qualification of an HND degree in any hospitality-related field is also required.
- Excellent communication skills in speaking, writing and even listening.
- Good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to the organization and coordination of both humans and their activities.
- Must display a high level of integrity since he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings.
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have.
- Must be proactive in the line of duty.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team.
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles.
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.