Finance officers oversee the organization’s financial resources to achieve the year’s revenue and budget goals. They have a deep knowledge of various accounting and tax regulations, as it is their responsibility to make sure the organization is totally compliant. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to prepare and execute various plans to ensure the organization’s financial health and manage its capital structure.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets and income statements, and monitor cash flow and expenditure.
- Analyze financial data to find patterns or trends and undertake financial activities accordingly.
- Prepare and execute investment strategies to achieve the financial goals of the organization.
- Work on financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Assess the financial risks of the organization and suggest appropriate measures to mitigate risks.
- Develop financial policies for the organization to optimize cash flow and boost operational efficiency.
- Monitor business performance using various finance tracking tools.
- Work alongside the finance team to manage financial IT activities and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with applicable financial laws.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or any related field
- 3 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.