Agrifa International Ltd, an agribusiness company is seeking an experienced financial accounting and control professional to join its food processing business. The successful candidate must be a strong problem solver and a self-starter that requires little guidance to thrive in a demanding corporate environment. The best candidate must have meaningful prior professional experience and a track record of success in a similar role at a reputable company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Build and routinely update a full operating model projecting the company’s performance over several years
- Spearhead the transition from Sage Software to QuickBooks Online to maintain proper accounting records, process financial transactions and administer payroll
- Maintain a compliant financial environment by developing tools and systems to provide management with critical information to implement strategic actions
- Manage accounting bookkeeping, prepare periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) consolidated financial statements and reconcile the balance sheet ledger
- Draft a weekly operating budget in line with the operating plan and monitor its implementation to assess actual financial performance relative to stated objectives
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, including variance analyses and spending forecast reports, and suggest strategic recommendations for management
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities, external auditors, banking officials, tax authorities, government officials, contractors and consultants.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at reputable company is required
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work independently or with very little supervision
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance or accounting from a reputable academic institution
- Must possess strong financial modeling and budgeting skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and strong experience with accounting software is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, along with demonstrated track record of leadership, hard work and positive outcomes are preferred
- Solid and verifiable references are required.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience. If qualified for and interested in the position, please send a resume and a cover letter, Include a WhatsApp-enabled phone number for the initial phase of the interview process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.