As the Executive Assistant, you will play the crucial role of the key support system for the Founder of an NGO. You will be responsible for managing all programs and events, performing both administrative and personal duties, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the Founder’s executive and personal life. Your organizational skills, attention to detail, program management, and exceptional communication skills are crucial.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage the Founder’s appointments by planning, scheduling meetings, managing itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Prepare and gather the required documents necessary for meetings as well as prepare minutes and follow up on meeting outcomes.
- Provide other administrative support such as document preparation and filing, stakeholder management, and contacts database management.
- Draft, review and share communication on behalf of the Founder to all executives, employees, the press and all external partners.
- Act as the point of contact among all executives, employees, the press and all external partners on various projects and tasks.
- Manage the flow of information to strategic partners and key executives on time.
- Manage the implementation of planned events to ensure a smooth event.
- Liaise with key stakeholders necessary for event management and provide progress reports.
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
- Uphold strict confidentiality standards when handling all executive and personal information.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations and internal policies.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a political background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in event planning and management.
- Proficiency in using office software, including scheduling and booking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking capabilities.
- Discretion, reliability, and a professional appearance and demeanor.
Location: Abuja and Warii
Remuneration: NGN 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.