Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in
Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business,
investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting
arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
• Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
• Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content
• Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including
economic and financial or business-related news articles.
• Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
• Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
• Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and
making revisions as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
• Bachelor's degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or
• Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
• Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Working With Us
• Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
• Healthcare benefits
• Competitive salary