- Evaluate the environmental impact of the project and develop technically sound solutions to environmental challenges;
- Design and develop site-specific health and safety protocols and contingency plans for project works;
- Support in preparing, reviewing, and updating environmental investigation.
- Professional knowledge of ESHS regulations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good communication and personnel management skills.
- 3 years and above work experience as an Environmental Engineer in civil engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Environmental/Civil engineering or any related field.