We are looking to employ an English Teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to Secondary school students.
The English Teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an English Teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English Teacher must possess a pleasant disposition which will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English Teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.