- Able to maintain electrical control panels.
- Must know and be able to follow processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installations.
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without the need for rework.
- Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Troubleshoot and detect faults correctly and readily proffer the right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor
SKILL SET AND PROFILE
• Comprehensive understanding of business operations and processes • Good communication skills
• Focus on quality and service
• Knowledge of policies and procedures
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced changing environment