Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Technoglass Industires Ltd
Engineering & Technology
We seek to hire an adept Electrical and Electronics Engineer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Capable of repairing drive and parameters settings
- Having a basic knowledge of PLC Systems
- Capable of making control circuits of various drive functions
- Having knowledge of VFFS and HFFS machines
- Can perform packing machine changeovers
- Preventive maintenance of the machine's electrical side
- Predictive maintenance of machine electrical side
- Reactive maintenance of the electrical side
- Planned maintenance of the machine's electrical side
- Unplanned maintenance of the machine's electrical side
- Total productive maintenance of machine electrical side
- And others as assigned by the head, of maintenance
- Coordinate the maintenance (electrical & electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Good knowledge of electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, instrumentation etc.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the maintenance head.
- Minimum educational qualification of Trade Test, HND or BSc in Engineering either Electrical or related.
- Professional Membership in the Engineering Institute is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an Electrical Engineer with 5 years of proven experience in similar roles (Electrical Electronics)
- Experience majorly in Food and other Manufacturing Industries.
- Team player
- Rapport building skills
- Professional etiquette
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management
- Peoples Skills
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work.
Location: Amuwo, Odofin
Renumeration: NGN 150,000.00 - NGN 180,000.00 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.