Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in
Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business,
investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting
arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients. The Economy Research
Analyst would be responsible for conducting detailed research and macro analysis. The
candidate must be detailed oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm for
the role and the field of Economics.
• Responsible for producing research reports and macroeconomic analysis.
• Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including
economic and financial or business-related news articles.
• Collaborate with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content
• Demonstrate strong critical thinking and the ability to effectively apply statistical
concepts to analysis.
• Organise, interpret and present information to meet a specified brief.
• Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
• Bachelor's degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or
• Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
• Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Working With Us
• Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
• Healthcare benefits
• Competitive salary