An ideal candidate MUST;
Be Experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Be Experienced with handling customer disputes.
Have good phone etiquettes.
Be willing to work under intense pressure.
Have a good command of written and spoken English Language.
Be a strong communicator who can get in the shoes of the other party and win them over without manipulations.
You must be resident in Port Harcourt or ready to relocate to Port Harcourt.
Love customer support, sales and working long hours on the computer.
Have at least 1 year Experience on the job.
Must have completed NYSC and have the NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Have INTEGRITY at the core.
Ability to use any other Inventory/Accounting Application will be an added advantage.
Willingness to relocate to Lagos if the needed is an added advantage.
Salary: N30,000 to N70,000 Monthly (depending on the candidate’s expertise, need for supervision and understanding).
Incentives/Bonuses: Based on Performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ;
- interacting with stakeholders – logistics companies, customers, and procurement team towards ensuring that everyone is happy and that deliveries are made promptly.
- The staff will be required to communicate with logistics companies and ensure that every order is delivered promptly
- communicate with customers prior to delivery, monitor abandoned carts and failed delivery to ensure that those conversions are recovered and sales closed.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for keeping a clean record of all sales and transactions in the division and report directly to the supervisor/manager.
- The same staff will do other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time or added to ensuring the smooth running of the business.