The early childhood teacher is the heart of Gramax School. You are the trusted by families to care for their little ones. Your warmth and positivity set the tone for the day and make Gramax the fun, inviting place it is. As part of our team of educators, you will have the opportunity to shape the next generation and make a difference in the lives of the children and families you serve.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Get to know each family and each child in our small school community. This takes time and effort on your part, but it really is the first step to integrating into our community and building trust.
- Employ emergent curriculum techniques in cooperation with your co-teacher to follow the children’s interests throughout the year.
- Assess children, using Ages and Stages and other relevant tools.
- Collaborate with families and the teaching team to set goals for individual children. Monitor and record progress toward goal achievement.
- Maintain individual child portfolios to chronicle child growth, progress, interests, and accomplishments.
- Promote multiculturalism, inclusion, and anti-bias practices and terminology.
- Minimum of NCE in a related field.
- At least two years’ experience team-teaching children.
- Experience working in a diverse school community
- Knowledge of infant/toddler caregivers.
- Interested candidates should be within Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Good moral value is part of the quality we need in our teachers/Educators.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the child’s first teachers, the family members
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.