A Doctor, or Physician, is responsible for promoting the health and safety of their patients by providing proactive treatment and diagnoses. Their duties include speaking with patients to address their health concerns, conducting physical examinations to ensure their patients’ health and administering vaccinations for common illnesses or allergies.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health.
- Carry out minor surgeries and surgeries like CS, appendix and hernia operations
- Manage Antenatal clinic
- Minimum academic qualification of MBBS
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience as a Doctor
- Skilled in family medicine
- Child care
Renumeration: NGN 180,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.