We are looking to hire a Director in People Operations who has experience developing cutting-edge people operations strategies and initiatives that support business goals, and who is motivated to provide a best-in-class employee experience. To be successful, you will balance best practices with innovation, knowing when to rely on the playbook and when to invent.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Lead day-to-day people ops activities: performance management, employee relations, corporate policies/programs/procedures, change management, incident management, etc.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience; evaluate and implement solutions
- Proactively identify various People Ops technologies to make it easier for employees to get things done effectively and efficiently
- Partner with security and legal to create compliant people policies and practices
- Partner with leaders to drive performance and talent management initiatives and provide them with strategic and tactical people operations support
- Hire, manage and develop a small team of people operations specialists
- Provide guidance and input on organizational design, role design, workforce planning and succession planning
- 10+ years of human resources/people operations experience, including 5+ years of leadership and 2+ years in a startup environment; ownership over the entire people operations function preferred
- A passion for building - innovative people functions, strong relationships, and high-performing teams; and a true passion for providing an empathetic, human experience
- Deep curiosity, desire to teach and learn, and a commitment to excellence in everything you build
- Managed strategic initiatives while owning the day to day operations
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Experience with employee relations and labor relations
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-stakeholder projects from inception through to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; High quality document and report preparation
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Created metrics for people operations; reporting regularly on activities/initiatives and using data to fuel improvement
- Proven success growing, managing, and leading a lean and high-powered people operations team across multiple locations
- Knowledge of the most effective systems that support the people operations processes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.