▪ Assist with support and development of infrastructure and security tools.
▪ Build and manage automated testing and validation for both software and system configuration.
▪ Build and manage automation pipelines for operational workflows.
▪ Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools.
▪ Assist with delivering highly secure and efficient solutions within comprehensive compliance regulations (including ISO27100, HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.)
▪ Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
▪ Manage work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operational needs.
▪ Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement
▪ Work directly with the development team to test system integrity
▪ Test implemented designs
▪ Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
▪ Handle code deployments in all environments
▪ Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
▪ Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
▪ Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
▪ Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
▪ Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
▪ Document and design various processes; update existing processes
▪ Improve infrastructure development and application development
▪ Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree/ HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- Extensive experience as a DevOps engineer on AWS
- Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, using Github, Jenkins
- Experience working with AWS services such API gateway, EKS, Cloudfornt Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka, AWS WAF, Database Migration service
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Guard duty and CloudWatch
- Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, and Slack
- Experience with tools like Zabbix, Prometheus, an ELK stack
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like terraform, packer and AWS cloud Formation
- Proven scripting experience with experience in multiple scripting languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash, PHP, javascrip, etc
- Experience with building deployment pipelines using jenkins
- Must have experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL(PostgreSQL and MySQL),
- Experience with configuration management tools such chef, ansible.