We are a fast-growing Education and Tourism organization located in Lekki, Lagos State, and require for immediate employment a young, dynamic individual to handle client's information requests and manage the records of of our teeming prospects and clients.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with the Office Manager to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all clients' and prospects' data are updated and recorded on daily basis
- Manage all records of the office for staff, prospects and clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma in any social science.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Proven experience as a Data Entry Officer or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office Hands-on experience with basic office equipment.
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of graphics and design applications and tools.
Note: Please send your CVs with three weeks from the date of this publication.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.