- At Raven & Macaw, we count on our customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns
- We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach.
- The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality
- He or she is also experienced with sales (B2B or B2C), as the opportunity to promote company services may arises
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to communicate with British/American accent and selling skills.
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- NB: Applicants must be in Kano.