- Experience: 2 - 3 Years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- Critical Skills: Initiative, commercial awareness, numeracy, multi-tasking, IT literacy, patience, humility, presentation, willingness to learn and work hard under a lot of pressure, organizational/scheduling and time management skills.
- Personal Attributes: Extrovert and sociable with an ability to forge and manage new relationships daily
- Admin: able to read, write, speak clearly, infer and be good at Microsoft Office, CRM software and Adobe Acrobat, Multi-tasking and soft skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Generate leads, follow-up on existing leads and close sales deals
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Research and analyze new opportunities
- Maintain accurate sales records
- Report periodically on sales performance against target
- Maintain accurate customer database
- Recommend profit maximization and service improvement initiatives
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, trainings and meetings
- Social Media engagement and Internet mapping