- Answers customers’ questions.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualification:
- Customer service skills is a MUST
- Must be able to improve the whole process by innovation new ways
- Must have Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Must be able to Plan and implement effectively
- Tracking budget expenses
- Analyzing information efficiently
- Developing standards
- A solid Help desk experience is expedient
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. degree in any related field at all
- Experience in customer service is a huge plus.