- Coordination of crew with rotation requirements.
- Travel logistics including flight bookings and accommodation for scheduled crew changes, mobilisations & demobilisations
- EXPAT Quarantine follow up
- Maintain compliances and training matrixes
- Liaising with internal and external crew and stakeholders and project managers
- Higher National Diploma with relevant experience.
- Preferred experience in a similar Travel | Crew Change or Mobilisation Officer role with extensive people and logistics experience
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Friendly, reliable and punctual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a diverse, challenging and fast paced environment which can change very rapidly and frequently.
- A valid driver’s licence and be able to pass a Pre Employment Medical and a National Police Check
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.