- This position reports to the Project Manager/ Production HOD and is responsible for the control room operations in the gas processing plant.
- Installation, commissioning and operational & troubleshooting experience in Oil & Gas processing facilities and wellhead.
- Logging and data analysing of Wellhead parameters and processing plant parameters.
- Planning & execution for the manpower, equipment, tools, materials and design necessary to support your schedule will be available.
Qualification and Requirement:-
- The Candidate for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with 10 years of related experience, four years of which should be in processing plant supervisory position.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concept and management techniques, hazard identification and risk management with the development and implementation of Emergency Response functionality, PTW system and ensuring capability.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of basic MS office software.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of control and communications systems, particularly in oil and gas facilities.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Experience in Gas Dehydration Unit, high-pressure separators, Indirect Water bath Heaters, Instrument Air Dryer System, Gas Compressor, Fuel Gas conditioning Skid.
- Must have experience in PLC, SCADA, Cause & Effect Matrix, Emergency shutdown system.
- Experience in Safety system such as PTW, fire monitors & hydrants, Fire & gas detection systems.