Palladium invites applications from suitably qualified individual consultants to provide technical support to the FCT Health Insurance Scheme (FHIS) to ensure effective design and implementation of the FCT Health Insurance Scheme (FHIS). In this Request for Proposal, Palladium expects offerors to develop a custom solution and proposal to Palladium for consideration. Bidders are required to provide justification for the work proposed or methodology to be adopted. This will be a Best Value procurement.
- This consultancy aims to provide technical assistance to roll out and operationalize the FCT Health Insurance Scheme (FHIS) by embedding an experienced health insurance expert within FHIS to guide health insurance technical operations and to build capacity of the team.
- To support the agency to implement an effective health insurance scheme, the Technical Assistance consultancy will provide technical support towards development and effective execution of technical processes, especially processes contained in the SHIS laws, operational manuals, and other documents as may be required and provide capacity building and hands-on support to the staff of the agency throughout the consultancy period.
- The IHP work plan contains specific deliverables related to developing an enrolment plan and providing capacity development on claims management and reimbursement functions.
Type of Contract
- This is a firm fixed price deliverable-based contract.
- The consultant is expected to satisfactorily accomplish the deliverables before he/she gets paid for that deliverable.
- The IHP Chief of Party reserves the right to confirm if a deliverable is delivered adequately or otherwise. No price change is expected after contract is signed. IHP will not pay for cost of any deliverable that is not complete, of quality or on time.