Potential candidates should be certified professionals who can oversee the legal aspects of real estate transactions; prepare and review legal documents relating to real estate, negotiate the terms and conditions of real estate transactions, facilitate the transfer of titles, and have experience in real estate property firm is an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in law.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-call-to-bar work experience
- Legal knowledge: A lawyer must have a comprehensive understanding of relevant laws and regulations.
- Analytical skills: They should be able to assess complex legal issues and develop effective strategies.
- Communication abilities: Lawyers must communicate persuasively and clearly, both in writing and verbally.
- Advocacy: A lawyer should passionately represent and protect their client's interests.
- Ethics and integrity: Upholding high moral standards and maintaining client confidentiality are essential.
- Research proficiency: Lawyers need to conduct thorough research to support their cases with relevant evidence.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.