Must be a self-motivated, compassionate, friendly, knowlegeable, and skillful healthworker. Must also be female.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Provides quality, compassionate, and patient-centred care to both outpatients and inpatients, including antenatal patients and parturients
- Performs relevant monitoring and documentation
- Provides health education and counselling for patients
- Serves as a link person between the hospital and the community and relevant agencies
- Minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Must live within the Akute, Alagbole, Ojudu-Berger, Ajuwon, or Iju-Ishaga areas, as accommodation is not provide
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.