● Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
● Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a communications role.
● Knowledge of desktop publishing software (Photoshop/Canva/Etc.).
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
● Good time management and organizational skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms particularly Twitter, Instagram, and Linked In.
● Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
● Write, edit, and distribute content, including articles, features, website content, newsletters, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities.
● Develop visual content for digital platforms ensuring consistency with the organization’s brand and standards.
● Implement strategies to build on existing social media engagement through online events & campaigns
● Produce monthly and quarterly social media calendars, analytics, and reports detailing the status of communications campaigns.
● Manage digital communications using productivity software, media & content management apps such as Canva, HootSuite, WordPress, MailChimp, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office packages, etc.