We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Sweeping of all floors Including mopping of tile floors and stair cases
- Floor shall be free of dust, mud, sand, footprints, liquid, spills and other Debris
- Chairs, trash receptacles and easily movable Items shall be moved to clean underneath. The frequency maybe higher that once per day especially when Its rainy
- Dusting and cleaning of all furniture Including desks, chairs, computer tables, book shelves, frames, computers, lamps and other things found In an office environment. All furniture shall be free of dust and dirt.
- Thorough cleaning toilets, bathroom mirrors and shower facilities using suitable non-abrasive cleaning agents and disinfectants
- The cleaners shall refill paper towel, toilet paper which shall be provided by the company
- The Janitors shall check the toilet areas used by the staff several times daily to ensure that the facilities are always clean and neat.
- Emptying all waste paper baskets, replacing plastics waste paper basket and returning Items where they are located- twice a day
- The supervisor will ensure that all hands are on deck at all times to ensure a clean working environment.
- Minimum academic qualification of a High School diploma or it's equivalent.
- Previous cleaning-related experience desired and preferred.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work independently.
- Candidates around Ikoyi, falomo, victoria Island, Obalende
Remuneration: NGN 40,000 - 60,000 based on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.