- Being responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers
- Driving expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business at prospect chains
- Managing contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Identifying and building best practices for your sales team and others
- Ensuring end-to-end operational excellence with partners, customers, customer service agents, and riders
- Maintaining city staff (riders) by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training riders.
- Recommending programs and services by identifying and anticipating new trends.
- Reporting into the Head of Sales and Account Manager
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a startup environment
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details and accuracy
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion
- Having excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills
- Autonomous and self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African eCommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team