Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to establish the Company's technical vision and lead a strategic direction and growth for all aspects of company's technology development.
2. Ability to develop a strategy for using technological resources, ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely as well as evaluate and implement new systems and technology infrastructure for the organization.
3. Ability to develop and implement IT architecture strategies, Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats to accommodate current and future organizational needs.
4. Ability to manage the Company's technology resources and support facilities, local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, cloud, platforms, and all related software programs.
5. Ability to plan, organize, and control the Company's day-to-day IT resource activities, collaborates with the all-important stakeholders in a time bound manner
6. Ability to supervise all department staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department & assists in attaining established Company operational and financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field with a minimum of 7 years’ post qualification experience in a software development role, information technology role, or similar field.
- An MBA or Master’s degree in Information Technology or a technology-related discipline with a proven experience as a CTO in in a FinTech space is preferable.
- Application closes on the 30th January, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.