This position will require you to handle all security related issues, manage all Security Guards, liaise with clients and security agencies when the need arises and generally direct our security efforts. Is responsible for the safety and security of company data, personnel, and assets.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company's security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Monitor and supervise all company security outfits and liaise with clients where necessarily deemed fit.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Bachelor's degree
- Ideal candidate should be a retired law enforcement agent.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.