The Chief Security Officer is responsible for protecting and safeguarding all company employees, customers, their belongings, and all company assets. Also ensuring that all company properties are adequately secured at all times. Responsible for preparing daily occurrence reports and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Management and review of existing security measures, updating protocols and submitting reports as required.
- Ensure proper documentation of all occurrences within the Terminal.
- Ensure that security personnel are aware of all security procedures.
- Write and submit security reports on state of security in the Terminals.
- Provide training for security guards including routine fitness drills.
- Maintain law and order within the Terminals to protect life and property.
- Check and ensure the guards are performing their duties as expected.
- Assign duties and schedule security personnel in line with the needs of the company and efficiency standards.
- Monitor the security systems and identify risky areas.
- Respond to alarms and distress calls under emergency situations.
- Enforce discipline among security team.
- Retired Force Man, preferably:- Soldier, Navy or Airforce (Rank of a Major or its equivalent).
- Skills Required
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate.
- Team-oriented to keep productive, efficient, and on-task.
- Smart and intelligent.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability & skills to handle multiple terminals of various sizes.
Location: Terminals are within Mile 2, Alakija and Kirikiri axis.
- Note:- Candidate living within these axis are encouraged to apply:- Alakija, Satellite, Festac, Okota
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.