Chief Security Officer
Central Realties Limited
Health & Safety
The ideal candidate will be responsible for daily incident reports, requisitions, and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded /reported
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, and staff at all times
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, and accidents.
- Handles complaints, settles disputes, and resolves grievances and conflicts.
- Develop and advise key personnel on emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Conduct regular walk-through rounds.
- Supervise all Security Personnel and give clear direction on all security-related matters.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, and accidents.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with company standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
- The candidate must have worked in a reputable security outfit for a minimum of 8 years as a CSO,
- Candidate must be between the age of 45 - 50 years.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any discipline.
- The candidate must have gone through some paramilitary training.
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken and the capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromise at all times is essential.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.