- Minimum of 4 years Proven work experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor – operating relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Sound knowledge of filming with a creative mind and excellent communication skill
- Ability to multitask and key into the Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media skills.
- A strong portfolio of previous Video editing work done is compulsory.