• We are looking for an organized Manager with entrepreneurship drive and passion to assist in the expansion and selling of our company's products in other to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
• The Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
• The Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking, Insurance or Sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration and Incentive Packages
• Attractive Monthly Earnings (Minimum N300,000.00)
• Additional target exceeding incentives in kinds
• Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses
Application Closing Date
30th May 2021.