- Managing the communication of the organization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites.
- Responding to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner.
- Acting as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization.
- Undertaking and monitoring researches to provide highly needed support for the business development team.
- Identifying and communicating with new business leads for the organization.
- Conducting research and also making delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization.
- Developing good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; this enables the organization improve on its effectiveness in service delivery.
- Providing required support for the organization’s business development team, especially in activities relating to account management.
- Performing various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings.
- Developing operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organization’s business development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions.
- Ability to adequately perform professional and financial services relating to the needs of the organization.
- Excellent skills in logistics management and information and computer technology.
- Strong creative ability.
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s business status.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
- Ability to focus on the designed end goals of the organization.
- Excellent skills in time management.
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work as team player.
- Strong drive towards fulfillment of company’s goals.
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
- High level of integrity and probity.
- Ability to relate freely with other members of staff, both up and down the ladder.