- Provide analysis and insights as required to all heads of departments.
- Work with the BI Manager to develop, grow and maintain BI assets (Git Repositories, Python codebase, Databases/Schema, Servers, etc.).
- Assist in knowledge sharing to ensure all business intelligence stakeholders are provided with adequate documentation and training to enable efficient and compelling use of relevant data sources and reports.
- Provide support relating to data extraction and reporting.
- Assist in CRM functionality as far as it pertains to data gathering, and reporting, and CRM process optimization as required and that best practices are adhered to.
- Create ZOHO analytics and powerBI dashboards and reports
- Maintain all dashboards and reports
- Lead the organization's onboarding training (CRM, Reports & Dashboards) and set the tests.
- Lead CRM implementation and maintenance for partnerships with collaboration with the BI Manager.
- Support with BI data literacy sessions with all departments across all countries of operation.
- Customization and maintenance of the business processes on Zoho CRM to help the business be innovative.
- Identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization across jobs.
- Proactively track our competitor's performance using sokoso data against our performance for Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and Nigeria and share insights with stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc CRM navigation training and perform surveys to track the areas with training gaps
- Maintain/provide technical support in terms of code for the development of dashboards, KPIs, reports, and other analytical artifacts that expose key business insights into customers, products, marketing, and operations.
- Work closely with the Vertical Manager to ensure data models and code definitions are aligned across the business and with business definitions.
- Play a key role in data cleansing and mining as well as highlighting anomalies.
- You are passionate about data and the impact it drives in the real world
- You have proven experience with data analytics and insight generation.
- You are familiar with data extraction, cleansing, and transformation processes.
- You are comfortable with mid-level SQL code.
- You have experience deriving important data metrics and KPI’s to indicate business health, performance, etc
- You have worked with BI tools e.g PowerBi, Tableau, or Zoho Analytics
- You have experience in Machine learning & Predictive analytics
- You have experience in report writing/ data analysis/statistical interpretation
- You have experience with PL/SQL and stored procedures
- You have experience with Deluge/ Java