Auditors review the accounts of companies and other organisations to ensure their financial records are correct and in line with the law. They could be inspecting the accounts of their own employer or those of another organisation, and they can also act in an advisory role to recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are protected
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with undertaking reviews of wages.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Good accounting knowledge
- Analytical skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.