Attend to all guests online for check-in and check-out of guests in the shortlet apartment, respond to all complaints from customers, attend to repairs of the property and have good customer service experience.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, technology, rent collection and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, and security.
- Lists property after examining property; recommends improvements that will enhance saleability.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, gardening, plumbing, and common areas are well maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements.
- Matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Ensure preparation of all necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent and Facility Manager.
- Proven track of successful sale record.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- Microsoft Office familiarity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.