The job holder will assist to implement and enforce asset governance policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Ensure effective management of software and hardware life cycle management.
- Have a working knowledge of the end-to-end implications of configuration changes and communicate such implications as appropriate to the other key service management processes
- Maintain an up-to-date asset inventory for all technology assets
- Ensure the Configuration Management Database is up to date vi. Ensure MFP printers are well managed end to end, and reports are provided to management on performance of the MFP and recommendations made as at when due.
- Liaise with other parties involved in the delivery of services /projects to ensure the completion of status / configuration updates to the Configuration and Asset Management Database.
- Understanding of CCTV/Access control solution and effective management of the solution for the organization, make recommendation on new technology.
- Maintain AMC for all services and ensure its renewed at an appropriate time minimum of 15 days before expiration.
- Maintain an up-to-date project tracking document to monitor progress.
- Maintain an up-to-date stock of consumables for printers (Network and executives) and advise replenishment when necessary xii. Manage service contract and ensure SLA is always set and review for all services.
- Understanding of Print management solutions, CCTV, and Access control.
- Understanding of database management, Software, and hardware lifecycle management.
- Attentiveness to detail · Strong communication skills (oral and written
- English (proficiency in other main languages is a plus
- University Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering, or related areas,
- 7+ years of experience in Configuration/Asset management.
- Professional certification in asset management will be an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development