- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, soil science from a reputed University
- Preferably a fresh graduate willing to grow with the company
- Passionate to learn, and work in a farm environment.
- Proficient use of MS Word and diagnostic scientific software is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of soil and crop principles.
- Willing to work closely with supervisor and be a good team player.
- He/she would be responsible to carry our laboratory test of soil, seed, and crop samples
- Quality control of seed calibers and soil standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills