- Collaborate with product owners, and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based applications.
- Work closely with developers and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Follow the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Develop, grow and mentor a healthy, diverse team and mentor skilled developers.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience working as a full-stack developer.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with Frameworks such as Laravel, Django, NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- Sound knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of UI/UX tools (Figma, Adobe XD).
- Strong unit test and debugging skills as well as a proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Must be a team player.
- Good mastery of the English Language as well as good writing skills.
- Qualifications: Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree