We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Keeping all accounts files up to date, well labeled, and organized, both in hard and softcopy.
- Keeping all vouchers, receipts, and tickets correctly filed & boxed in chronological order and labeled.
- Calculating all statutory taxes and levies payable by the group of companies
- Getting online/hardcopy assessments, then paying and collecting receipts
- Lodging and withdrawing cheques and monies at the bank
- Bank reconciliation
- Keeping general ledger and bank book
- Cross-checking cash book
- Doing Daily audit cross-checks
- Preparing all documentation for authorities and sending emails where necessary
- Assisting with annual audit and tax audits
- Posting data into the computer where necessary using the Quickbooks accounting package
- Calculating and cross-checking salaries, annual leave, and all other staff monetary issues.
- Keeping files of all invoices, issuing receipts, accounts correspondence, recording stock levels for accounts purposes, etc.
- All other relevant accounting duties.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree/HND in Accountancy
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Must not live far from our Head Office
- Must be able to use an accounts software package (Quickbooks etc)
- Candidate must be willing to start immediately
Mondays to Fridays 7 am to 4 pm.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 – 160,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
The probation period is 6 months. The level of accuracy shown during your probation will determine your suitability for this post. Progress will be reassessed firstly at 3 months and finally at the end of the 6 months.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.