We are looking for an experienced accountant to undertake all aspects of accounting and financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as managing financial transactions and the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Prepare accurate financial reports and analyze budget variances
- Review company's financial statement
- Review, recommend, and implement changes in policies and procedures that will improve financial systems and performance
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Manage company's financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- 3 years of work experience
- Experience with bookkeeping and ability to spot numerical mistakes and inaccuracy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.