We are looking to hire a strategic and service-oriented account manager with expertise in team management, budget preparation, and financial accounting. Adept at strategizing with other departments to generate solutions, like addressing clients' concerns to improve the company's customer care and support service. Highly customer-oriented and proficient in fostering robust
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Reconcile all bank transactions and ensuring that all cheques or payment instructions as the case may be are lodged to ensure prompt payment to suppliers and staff.
- Execution of approved treasury payments for each week by preparing payment vouchers and ensuring cheques are signed off for the week,
- Daily book keeping which involves payment vouchers, keeping files and other records.
- Daily posting of transactions,
- Preparing schedules for Statutory Payments/ remittances,
- To ensure a proper reconciliation exercise of cash flow to bank by carrying out a proper reconciliation audit,
- Proper keeping of correspondences to Banks, Govt establishments, Vendors etc.
- To ensure that funds are disbursed in a timely manner, keeping to both budget and approval process so that operations will be seamless,
- Daily transaction postings on Software to ensure that all transactions are captured so as to know both income and expenditure in a particular period.
- Remittance of Statutory Returns: PAYE, VAT, Withholding tax, Pension etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.