Are you detail-oriented, organized, and have a passion for numbers? Do you enjoy working in the supermarket? Our client is a growing supermarket chain seeking a dedicated individual to support the accounting department in maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Maintain and update accounting records in a timely manner
- Monitor and record daily sales
- Accurately record financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments to clients, sellers and suppliers.
- Reconcile bank statements and resolve any sales discrepancies and POS payments, and cash transfers for items purchased
- Assist in processing invoices, purchase orders,
- Support in the collection and recording of customer’s payments.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Provide support during audits and financial and reports
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records and documentations
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting
- Previous experience working in retail supermarket is mandatory.
- 2 - 3 years related experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and other accounting software
- Strong attention to details and accuracy in data entry
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.