Purpose of Position:
Level & Scope of Duties
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Manage a trans-national and ODL programs and team, consisting of experienced professionals including lecturers and administrators.
- Produce strategic and operational plans for short to mid-term, with significant responsibility to achieve broadly stated goals through subordinate managers, and reporting to the top management of the institute.
- Direct various Academic programs, develop strategies and policies, manage human, financial, and physical resources, and functions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Determine campus strategies for new and emerging programs with campus-wide impact and financial growth.
- This position requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead program teams in a very dynamic Academic environment.
- Masters Degree (MSc) with 5 years experience in an Academic institution including 2 years in a similar position. Ph.D. preferred.
- Experience in managing overseas programs highly desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in successfully developing and evaluating a multi-layered endeavor in an Academic institution, business, or departments with many constituents and competing priorities, with limited resources.
- Strong analytic, effective communication, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Exceptional relational skills as well as the ability to partner effectively both internally and externally
- Understanding of academuc institutions best practices and standards
- Knowledge of academic environment and structure would be beneficial and desirable.
- Assure a well-coordinated and fully integrated communication program including email, social media, website, newsletter, and other methods as necessary.
- Assist with content development and utilization towards effective digital marketing and student recruitment
- Track performance measures to assess program success.