Ariah Gray Design is a full-service Interior Design company that focuses on designs and turnkey installations for residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects. We are committed to producing quality, functional, creative and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Also has a sister company that focuses on Property Development and Leasing and Short stay properties.
· Create Photo realistic high-quality 3D renderings/visuals of interior spaces using 3Ds Max and / or relative software
· Create 3D Model using Sketch up
· Create detailed working drawings using AutoCAD. These include plans, elevations and sections
· Create Technical Detailed Drawings where necessary for Wood Furniture Design with Dimensions and Specifications for joiner
· Knowledge and ability to interpret full set of working drawings
· Render Drawings using Adobe Photoshop
· Create mood / Sample boards using relevant software
· Create presentation brochures
· Works with design team to understand the scope of the project in order to create a visual concept that interprets their design
· Contribute to designs with creative, innovative, out of the box ideas
· Assist design team to prepare for project by doing image and comparable research
· Brainstorms and creates mock up ideas
· Liaising and working with photographers, videographers, printers and other related in the creative branding process
· Designing content for social media platform
· Wide network and ability to Source finishes, fittings, contractors and artisans is a BONUS
· Interior design/ Interior Architecture/ Architecture industry knowledge is a BONUS
· Knowledge of building materials and building construction is a BONUS
· Site/Project support
· Administrative support
· Attention to detail is paramount
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
· Activities, duties or responsibilities within the job may change at any time.
· Bachelors Degree / HND Interior Architecture, Architecture, Interior design or related field
· Certificate/Diploma in above related fields with practical experience and a portfolio with Technical drawings and 3D Visuals
· Understanding of the ergonomics of designing a particular space
· Creating 3D Rendered Visuals using Softwares
· Previously working in an Interior Design/ Architecture Firm or having an interior architectural/ architectural background
· Experience as a project manager who has a building construction/Civil Engineering or Structural engineering degree is a BONUS
· Supervision and renovation experience are a BONUS
· Excellent knowledge of sourcing, building materials, finishes and fittings is a BONUS
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· AutoCAD is a must
· Sketch up is a must
· 3Ds Max is a must
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe In Design is a BONUS
· Plug ins or similar/required Softwares to render Photo realistic high-quality visuals
· Passionate about interior design and interior architecture while being able to demonstrate the ability to consistently create high quality interior visuals
· Attention to detail and creativity is paramount
· Keeping up with interior design trends
· Use of other design Softwares is a BONUS
· Max - 35 years
CV and Portfolio
Qualified and interested candidates should apply with their CV and a Portfolio showing their CAD Drawings and Visuals.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated creative designers were interested in meeting with you.