An experienced Workshop Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing administrative and Technical Tailoring operations. Skilled in providing excellent customer service, organizing workshops and events, and managing budgets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Establish efficient workflow process, Monitor daily productivity & implement modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel & activities
- Resolving quality-related issues by adhering to and meeting deadlines
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution to address the challenge
- Carrying out quality assessment by taking measurements of clothes submitted for quality check
- Oversee the purchase of Materials and Equipment for the workshop
- Reject all clothes that fail to meet quality expectations, communicate and engage your Supervisor to address & solve the problem that requires their attention
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient workshop operations
- Manage workshop operations, including scheduling, budgeting, and coordinating activities
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution to address these challenges
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Candidate must Possess exceptional tailoring skills
- Candidate must be able Multitask
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.