- Generate proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on Womens Health Ultrasound (WHS) products in assigned territory
- Coordinate direct sales efforts in hospitals, medical centres and clinics
- Coordinate and support sales demonstrations, product shipments, installations and in services alongside the Clinical Specialist
- Develop and execute strategy for retaining current client base, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the full lifecycle of equipment
- Develop and execute strategy to grow business by capturing new clientele and expanding current business.
- Provide Market Leader real-time territory and opportunity information utilizing SFDC. Forecast accurately weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales and revenue quotas
- Own fostering a collaborative relationship with other GE Sales representatives, Marketing, and Engineering to support territory success.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one of the following core experiences: 4+ years of consultative sales experience in the medical device/med-tech industry including strategic selling and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience presenting complex information both verbally and written to decision-makers
- 8 years of experience in Healthcare Capital Sales
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred
- Ultrasound clinical knowledge
- Strong strategic sales skills with a proven history of success
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel 30-70% depending on market needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.